The picture above was my breakfast on Saturday. I really felt like a sandwich and made this one with brie, tomato, avocado, crispy bacon and a fried egg.
Here are the links of the week:
1. I think the universe is telling me to make a fried chicken sandwich. I just keep bumping into them online. I’m currently drooling over this spicy one.
2. We love to drink coffee at home but we still can’t get a hold of how to properly make latte art. This article explains the science behind it.
3. How to make lollipops without expensive molds.
4. Vegan egg substitutes. I am not a vegan, but this might come in handy if I run out of eggs and don’t feel like going out to get some.
5. It’s been a while since I’ve eaten a Philly Cheesesteak. Here is how to make it at home.
6. This Antipasti spread looks so good!
7. These black sesame dumplings!
8. Milan’s zero-waste soup kitchen. A great cause!
9. I saw how people trumped their cat and could’t help myself. I tried it on Nip, he wasn’t amused.
Feel free to leave a comment below with the articles you enjoyed reading this week. For more foodie inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram and Facebook.