We are having a late summer after all and I couldn’t be happier. I’m trying to enjoy the sun as much as possible since the weather can change drastically and that means trying to spend less time in the kitchen, and more time enjoying. So tonight I made a quick kimchi & bacon stir-fried ramen.
Here are the links of the week:
- How Worcestershire sauce is made. Never knew!
- How to make your own mochi ice cream. It actually seems easy to make.
- This kimchi fried rice looks incredible!
- The story of the first Michelin star food stall.
- Watermelon S’mores!
- The best cuts of meat.
- This zucchini flower ricotta pie is gorgeous!
- Less known greens and how to use them.
For more foodie inspiration, you can follow me on Instagram and Facebook. For behind the scenes, more of Amsterdam and a peek of press events, you can follow my Instagram stories and my Snapchat: cravingsinams.