The picture above is from the s’mores I made today. It was my first time making them and eating them. They are such a delicious treat. For the graham crackers I used the Smitten Kitchen’s recipe and I used Lindt’s cranberry intense dark chocolate bar with almonds.
Here are the links of the week:
- A tour of Pastry Chef David Lebovitz’s Home kitchen in Paris.
- Around the world in 12 noodle dishes. Yes, please!
- 6 charts to make kitchen conversions easy. Always handy!
- This affogato dessert bar is such a great idea!
- This goat cheese pumpkin pie looks beautiful!
- 9 coffee Instagram accounts to follow.
- 6 weird things my cat does in the kitchen explained by my cat.
- How to make this ultimate vegan thanksgiving dish.
- What to do with potato peels.